Wednesday 18 July 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows - The Recap

Having swatched and reviewed all the shades I was possibly interested in (until some new ones come out of course), I've decided to do a summary post with links to all the individual reviews, so you can find what you're looking for more easily. I will update this with more links as and when I have more reviews up. For now these are the ones I have done so far:

Part 1 (Purple Obsession, Flashback Silver, Goldmine, Bronze Divine)
Part 2 (Permanent Kaki, Sahara Treasure)
Part 3 (Infinite Sky, Amber Rush)
Part 4 (Naughty Strawberry, Innocent Turqouise, Sassy Marshmallow, Magnetic Coral)
Part 5 (All Night Blue, Time Resist White)
Part 6 (Forever Pink, Smoothie Kiwi) 
Part 7 (Metallic Lilac)
Part 8 (Glistening Garnet) 
Part 9 (Golden Emerald, Endless Sea)

I have also found a really extensive comparison list of all the shade names, as you may know most of the shades have different names in the US, Canada and Europe. And of course some of the shades are only available in certain countires. So if you've seen a shade you like and want to know if it's available in your country and under what name, click here: MACnunu L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow Comparison List Thank you to Nunu for putting this list together, it has been very helpful!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wrap up! I do have a question... what is your favorite way to apply these? What type of brush do you think works best? I have a hard time with application.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a dense flat eyeshadow brush myself, but fingers work well too.

      Delete
  2. I am thinking of purchasing one of these. Which would you say is your favourite for everyday??

    http://passionformakeup11.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't say. It depends on what colour you like. I wear all sorts of colours every day. Amber Rush is really gorgeous, but so is Sahara Treasure and Forever Pink.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...