Wednesday 25 July 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows Review and Swatches Part 8 - Glistening Garnet

As you know, I love L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows and I'm always in search of new shades. I picked up Glistening Garnet from eBay as this shade is sadly not available in the UK. (I'm also awaiting the arrival of two other non-UK shades, so I'll review those as soon as I can too.


Glistening Garnet is a darkened fuchsia shade that looks quite dark in the pot, but applies quite a bit lighter. I used it with a blending brush in the crease and it applied and blended really nicely. It's a really pretty shade and I would love it if they released it in the UK too.

I bought this for $7.95 on eBay and with postage it cost me around £7.50 which isn't too bad. In the UK they cost £6.99 (obviously not this one).

I have a recap post with links to all my prevous reviews of L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows here. There is also a website with a brilliant list comparing all the shades available in different countries here.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!





Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight

3 comments:

  1. Very nice - I wish these were ALL available over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped back in to say that I've just bought this on ebay :) I found a seller in the US who's offering free postage this week, so bought a couple!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...