Wednesday, 25 July 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows Review and Swatches Part 8 - Glistening Garnet

As you know, I love L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows and I'm always in search of new shades. I picked up Glistening Garnet from eBay as this shade is sadly not available in the UK. (I'm also awaiting the arrival of two other non-UK shades, so I'll review those as soon as I can too.

Glistening Garnet is a darkened fuchsia shade that looks quite dark in the pot, but applies quite a bit lighter. I used it with a blending brush in the crease and it applied and blended really nicely. It's a really pretty shade and I would love it if they released it in the UK too.

I bought this for $7.95 on eBay and with postage it cost me around £7.50 which isn't too bad. In the UK they cost £6.99 (obviously not this one).

I have a recap post with links to all my prevous reviews of L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows here. There is also a website with a brilliant list comparing all the shades available in different countries here.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!

Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight


  1. Very nice - I wish these were ALL available over here!

  2. Just popped back in to say that I've just bought this on ebay :) I found a seller in the US who's offering free postage this week, so bought a couple!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...