Tuesday 19 June 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows Review and Swatches Part... Erm, 5 I Think?

I can't even remember how many of these posts I have done already and this isn't the end either! I have thoroughly got sucked into buying these eyeshadows, they are so good and easy to use, yet really reasonably priced. If you'd like to check out my other reviews, please click on the links below:

Part 1 (Purple Obsession, Flashback Silver, Goldmine, Bronze Divine)
Part 2 (Permanent Kaki, Sahara Treasure)
Part 3 (Infinite Sky, Amber Rush)
Part 4 (Naughty Strawberry, Innocent Turqouise, Sassy Marshmallow, Magnetic Coral)


This time I have All Night Blue and Time Resist White to show you. All Night Blue is a dark royal blue and Time Resist White is a frosty white shade (it looks quite yellow in the pot, but applies white). Out of all the shades I own I found All Night Blue the hardest to work with, although that doesn't mean it's bad, just less good than the others. It swatches beautifully, but applies quite unevenly and therefore requires more work to blend it out. I think it might be because it's quite dark, the lighter shades are always easier to blend. It's a lovely colour though. I wore All Nigh Blue in the crease with Inifinite Sky on the lid and Time Resist White to highlight yesterday and it looked lovely. Time Resist White is quite frosty, so you might not like it if you don't do frosty highlighters, but it looks pretty cool in the inner corner even if you don't fancy it as a browbone highlighter. 

L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows cost £6.99 each, but there's usually a deal on, currently it's buy one get one half price at Boots and 3 for 2 at Superdrug.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!



No idea where the label went off All Night Blue

All Night Blue, Time Resist White

All Night Blue, Time Resist White
Taken with flash

All Night Blue, Time Resist White
Taken without flash in natural daylight

All Night Blue, Time Resist White
Taken without flash in direct sunlight

2 comments:

  1. all night blue is so beautiful! such a deep vibrant colour! its definitely on my list now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, all night blue looks great! I could use a nice white like that too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...