Wednesday 3 April 2013

Make Up Is Art: Chanel Mouche de Beaute Illuminating Powder

This post isn't a review, it's just merely a series of pictures. I just haven't got the heart to touch this gorgeous work of art. But just look at it, isn't it beautiful?


I don't know if this powder is available in the UK at all (I asked in Selfridges a while ago, but they didn't know anything about it), this was sent to me from the US. It costs $80 and is still available from Chanel.com. It is a limited edition.

See lots more pictures after the jump!








Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you were able to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is gorgeous - not sure I could ever actually use it though! I do still see if it's available anywhere nearby, but it seems it's not going to be released over here :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...