Sunday 13 January 2013

NOTD: Wet n Wild Gray's Anatomy

I'm not feeling well today, so all I have energy for is a quick NOTD post. Hoping to be able to do a more interesting one tomorrow.


Wet n Wild Gray's Anatomy looks amazing in the bottle, there's grey, purple, green and blue multichrome to it. Sadly on the nails it was less interesting, all I could see was mainly grey with a bit of purple and green tint at certain angles.

I did 3 coats and it had a nice formula, but it started chipping on me slightly after about 24 hours, so all in all, not the best polish. I think I bought mine for a couple of pounds on eBay, it's a very inexpensive polish. It's a decent size at 13.5 ml. I don't think you can buy Wet n Wild in the UK, so your best bet is probably eBay.

See more pictures after the jump!


Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken with flash





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...