Thursday 24 January 2013

Guerlain Cils D'Enfer Maxi Lash Mascara 01 Noir

Guerlain has released a new mascara this spring (winter) and it comes in two shades, black and violet. I have a small sample tube that I was sent with my order of the new eyeshadows (more on them later), so I gave it a try.


Cils D'Enfer is supposed to create maximum volume, curl and hold. It has a fairly dense brush with traditional style bristles. I think it's actually pretty similar to the Noir G mascara wand. I have found it to be more lengthening than volumising, although it does give my lashes some volume too. I don't think it's as amazing as Guerlain claim it is, but it's a nice enough mascara. The formula is nice, lightweigh, doesn't smudge or flake. My lashes are naturally quite curly and it certainly doesn't weigh them down.

The mascara has the same rosey scent as the Noir G mascara which fades pretty quickly after application and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I believe the full size mascara is 8 ml, mine is a tiny 1.5 ml, and it retails for £22.

To be honest, I'm not sure I will buy the full size one, although I like it, my favourite Guerlain mascaras are still the Le 2 ones. They are a little more expensive at £25, but they really do give my lashes both volume and length. Hope that with all the new mascaras Guerlain has been releasing lately, they won't discontinue the Le 2 line.

See more pictures after the jump!










2 comments:


  1. Szép lett a végeredmény :)
    Jobb mint a G Noir ?
    A G Noir-nál a Lancome Hypnose Star sokkal jobb, most ez a kedvenc :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Szerintem nem jobb, kb. hasonló. Nekem a Guerlain Le 2 szempillaspirálok a kedvencek.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...