Friday 27 July 2012

Simple Kind To Skin Facial Cleansing Wipes

After finishing the Primark Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes I decided to try something else, and on a trip to Boots I picked up these Simple Facial Wipes.I didn't like the smell of the Primark ones, but luckily these Simple ones have no scent.


They contain pro-vitamin B5 that "actively restores, softens and smoothes", and have no alcohol, oil, perfume or colour, so should be suitable for sensitive skin. They work well for me, although my skin isn't actually sensitive. They clean well and I like it that even the last one is well soaked through with cleanser, so 25 days after opening the pack the last one still feels as moist as the first one did (I do store them upside down to make sure the top one doesn't dry out either).

All in all, I like these cleansing wipes and have already replaced the packet. They cost quite a bit more than the Primark ones, you get 25 wipes for £3.20 (although there's currently a 2 for £5 offer on at Boots) which is still very reasonable.

See more pictures after the jump!




1 comment:

  1. I really like these wipes. I have been using them for a while now and they are by far my favourite!

    http://passionformakeup11.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...