Friday 6 July 2012

NOTD: Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Colour in Kylie

Andrea Fulerton nail polishes are one of the few that last on me for over 2 days without chipping, usually best part of 3. I know this isn't that fantastic by normal standards, but it is by mine as almost everything chips on me within 48 hours. And that is why I now own quite a few shades of these polishes. Also they are pretty cheap and readily available from Superdrug, and they come in many lovely shades.

Taken without flash in direct sunlight

I have the shade named Kylie here which is a silvery light purple with gold and purple tiny flecks of glitter. Yes, I am fully aware that in my pictures it doesn't look the slight bit of purple and you can't really see the gold and purple glitter, but trust me, it's all there. It is rather a unique shade and very pretty in the sunlight, sadly my pictures don't do it justice.

Like other Andrea Fulerton nail polishes, this also has a lovely, easy to apply formula and doesn't chip on me for 3 days. I think the above shows 3 coats, but I'm not 100% certain, however, I normally do 3, so let's go with that.

You get 5.5 ml, so it's a rather small size, but only costs £5.10 (currently on offer for £3.99) from Superdrug. Have you tried any Andrea Fulerton nail polishes? What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

See more pictures after the jump!



Taken without flash in natural daylight

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for using my polish, to get a longer lasting colour have you tried using a pre-varnish prep and base coat? This will give a good surface for the varnish to cling to hopefully giving your colour a longer life. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check it out, thank you so much for visiting and commenting! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...