Wednesday 11 July 2012

Guerlain Le 2 de Guerlain Mascara - 14 Blu 2 Pucci

This is the last product I picked up from the Guerlain summer collection. Possibly the most expensive mascara I own, but I love Guerlain's Le 2 mascara range so much, I think they are well worth the money. 14 Blu 2 Pucci is a beautiful purple-blue shade, very similar in colour to Riviera nail polish. Such a gorgeous, gorgeous shade, even if you don't "do" blue mascara, check this out.


If you don't know what's so different about Guerlain Le 2 mascaras, then let me explain. They're called Le 2 de Guerlain because they have two ends, one with spiky plastic bristles for the upper lasher that gives fantastic length and great volume to my thin, short lashes, and another little one with spiral bristles for the tiny lower lashes. The formula's lovely, doesn't clump, flake or smudge. These mascaras are not scented unlike the Noir G de Guerlain mascara, so may suit those better who don't like their eye make up scented. As I said these are one of my favourite mascaras.

Because this is a special edition colour, the mascara comes in a dark brown tube and you have the same Pucci prints inside the black outer box as you do with the other products in this collection. My pictures don't show the true colour, it's slightly more purple, but my camera is incapable of picking up purples sadly.

Guerlain Le 2 mascaras are pricy, they cost £25 and for that you get 7.6 ml which is a generous size. The summer collection is still available if you fancy picking this up for yourself.

See more pictures after the jump!





The larger end

The smaller end



1 comment:

  1. These shots of your lashes are lovely! Blue mascara is so amazing on brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...