Tuesday 12 June 2012

NOTD: She Stylezone Quick Dry Nail Polish #255

I bought this nail polish during my recent trip to Hungary, and it's so pretty, I thought I'd show it off straight away. It's from a brand called She Stylezone which I think is DM's (Drogerie Markt) own brand, and i believe it's Austrian. I actually saw this exact shade last year, but decided not to buy it, however, this time I picked it up.

Taken with flash under strong indoor light on a cloudy day

It's a lovely purple jelly base with lots of holographic glitter. The polish itself is quite sheer, the colour you see in the pictures took 5 coats to achieve, but there's a good amount of glitter in every coat. (By the way, the colour you see in the pictures is pretty true, but as purple is so hard to capture, I had to settle for these rather orange tones.) I think it would work much better as a topcoat over an opaque purple polish, although it is wearable on its own too.

As I said I bought this in Hungary, and I can't actually remember how much it cost, but it was only a couple of quid. You get 10 ml which is pretty decent. Drying time was alright, plus I used Seche Vite on top, so it dried quickly anyway. Wear time was slightly below average, it lasted for not quite 24 hours without chipping, although it still looked okay after 2 days. I mostly only had chips on my index fingers.

Have you tried anything from this brand? Anything you'd recommend?

See another picture after the jump!



Taken with flash under strong indoor light on a cloudy day

3 comments:

  1. It's a freaking stunner of a polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The application is great and the colors too, but have you tried removing it?! Its horrible! Especially with the darker colors. I've used half of my acetone bottle and my nails were still green! Very pigmented and harsh on the nails. Also it chipped a day later , so ...I'm not sure I'll use it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have any problems with removing it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...