Saturday 23 June 2012

NOTD: A-England Princess Tears

I picked up some A-England holographic nail polishes back in April and finally I've got around to wearing one of them. I have Princess Tears, a grey-purple with subtle holo to show you.

Taken with flash

It took 3 coats to achieve the colour seen in the pictures. The formula was nice and easy to apply. I always do the last coat on top of the top coat (Seche Vite) to seal it better and also not to dull the holo effect. Despite this sadly it chipped on me within 24 hours. Also the holographic effect wasn't that vivid, not even in direct sunlight.

It's a nice enough polish and I know a lot of people rave about A-England polishes. This one isn't the best holo I've tried, although it does give a nice subtle effect and the colour is pretty. If you want proper holographic polishes, try the Glitter Gal ones instead. However, if you want something with a subtle effect, you might enjoy A-England polishes more.

They cost £9 each and you get 13 ml. Available to order from the A-England website.

See more pictures after the jump!



Taken without flash under strong indoor light

Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Taken without flash in direct sunlight

Princess Tears on the far left
*Bought by me. The link in this post is not affiliated, ie I don't get any commission if you click on it (I'm just being nice and sharing info here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...