Saturday 30 June 2012

My Guerlain Meteorites Collection - Updated Pictures June 2012

It's been a while since I last took some pictures of my Guerlain Meteorites collection, I thought it would be about time to do so. I now own 24 Meteorites which is almost every one ever released, I'm still missing 2 or 3 old ones (pre-2000), and I have a feeling I may not come by those as it's been too long. But let's not dwell on the past, let's look at what I actually own. 24 boxes of gorgeousness, that is. Enjoy!

My Meteorites collection (closed)

See lots more pictures of my Meteorites collection after the jump!



My Meteorites collection (open)

Top row: Dorees, Pearly Pink, Butterfly Pearls
Bottom row: Mythic, Pink Fresh, Beige Chic, Reflets de Nacres

Top row: Butterfly Pearls, White Pearls, Pastel White, Absolute White
Bottom row: Reflets de Nacres, Glittering Pearls, Perles de Velours

Top row: Red Pastel, Pluie de Nacres, Winter Radiance
Bottom row: Teint Rose, Teint Beige, Teint Dore

Top row: Emilio Pucci (2007), Gold Temptation, Perles Imperiales
Bottom row: Perles D'Or, Perles de Nuit, Perles D'Azur

12 comments:

  1. That's an amazingly gorgeous collection amassed with lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a very unique collection :) I only own one, because I wanted to see why people loved them so much xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a huge collection of Ballz, it's great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gyönyörű kollekció!
    Melyik a kedvenc ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nem hiszem, hogy tudok választani, de a talán a legkülönlegesebb a Red Pastel, mert azt nagyon szép pirosítónak is lehet használni.

      Delete
  5. APPLAUSE that is dedication to the cause LOL. Where did you find them all? :0) xxxJoolsxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more recent ones I've bought in stores (I started collecting in 2008 when the Butterfly Pearls came out), most older ones I bought on eBay and there was a lady on MakeUpAlley who sold me some old ones as well.

      Delete
    2. I went looking on ebay after seeing your post. The butterfly one is beautiful would love one of them at a reasonable price not much chance now though. Well done you :0)

      Delete
    3. Poo did a long reply and it vanished, Would love the butterfly one it is stunning :0)

      Delete
  6. I use them all over, except a few that are more glittery and the Red Pastels that actually make a really nice blush. Those would be way too red all over the face. I don't mind a bit of shimmer here and there myself, but these are certainly not matte, they give a sheen if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is such a gorgeous collection! x

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...