Saturday 9 June 2012

Mac Heavenly Creature Mineralize Collection July 2012 Promo Pictures and Details

Finally! The Mac mineralize collection I've been waiting for is almost here and now I have the full details and promo pictures to share with you. As a massive mineralize fan, I will be buying every mineralize product from the collection. I am also considering buying a few more of the Volcanic Ash Exfoliators as I really like them, but I still have a good few back ups from two years ago, so we'll see.


I love this promo picture with the products looking like planets, don't you? Will you be getting anything from this collection?

Find out all the details about the collection and see loads more promo pictures after the jump!

Launch date: July 2012 (expect it to be online sometime from 2nd July and at the counters on 5th July in the UK)

Mineralize Eye Shadow
Aurora – Peach, green, and brown melange
Bright Moon – Grey, silver and icy green melange
Earthly – Beige, peach and cool brown melange
Invincible – Light icy white, lavender and warm gold melange
Magnetic Attraction – Orange, pink and gold melange
Neo Nebula – Cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange
Sky – Green gold, turquoise and cobalt melange 
Universal Appeal – Gold, bronze and violet melange
Water – Yellow, lime green and blue melange











Mineralize Blush

Ring of Saturn – Terracotta and gold melange
Solar Ray – Peach and gold melange
Stratus – Amethyst and golden brown melange
Supernova – Magenta and burnt gold melange





Mineralize Skinfinish
Center of the Universe – Coral with gold shimmer
Earthshine – Tarnished bronze with gold pearlized pigments and pink reflects
Light Year – Peachy pink with gold shimmer
Star Wonder – Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments





Lipstick
Cusp of Dawn – Beige pink (Lustre)
Cut a Caper – Mid-tone peachy pink (Lustre)
Fire Sign – Red pink (Lustre)
Pleasureseeker – Creamy peach (Glaze)
Venus – Sheer yellow pink with pearlized pigments (Lustre)






Cremesheen Glass
Astral – Bright yellow pink
Celestial Kiss – Pale cool peach
Galaxy Rose – Mid-tone violet pink
Meteoric – Mid-tone vibrant coral
Strictly Plutonic – Mid-tone pink brown






Other products
Mascara - False Lashes
Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser
Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel
Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream
286 Brush
187 Brush
188 Brush






Finally, some more promo pictures. Enjoy!





Pictures and details from Pudderdaaserne.dk

5 comments:

  1. I have not been this excited for a MAC collection since To The Beach! Love MSF's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what they did with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will probably get some (most?) of the eyeshadows - that photo is fantastic! Not sure about the skinfinishes - somehow I can't get them to work on me, I always end up looking like I've spilt glitter on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.G. I want errrthing! Can you describe the volcanic ash exfoliator? I'm glad I found your blog- we share an obsession for MSF's. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Volcanic Ash Exfoliator is a coarse black exfoliator with sugar particles that melt away while being rubbed onto your skin. To me it's the best exfoliator I've ever used. I can always feel and see it work. I love it as a lip scrub too. I think it's a definite must have. I just wish they'd also repromote the Volcanis Ash Thermal mask, it's also fab.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...