Friday 15 June 2012

Guerlain Shine Automatique Lipstick #240 Pamplelune Review and Swatches

I'm trying my best to clear my backlog, but there's still so much I want to blog about. For now I thought I'd show you the last of the Guerlain Shine Automatique Lipsticks I've purchased, this one is #240 Pamplelune, a gorgeous pinky coral colour.


It looks quite scary in the tube, but like the other lipsticks in this range, it is actually quite sheer when applied. The intensity of the swatch you see below was achieved by 5 swipes. I think it's really great for summer, when you don't want to bother with too much make up, it's quite sheer, but lasts surprisingly well and feels nicely moisturising on the lips.

If you'd like to check out my reviews on the other four shades I own, please click on the links below:
#200 Sous Le Vent
#220 Pour Troubler
#263 A La Parisienne
#262 Extrait de Rose

The Shine Automatique lipsticks cost £24.50 and available online and at the counters from Debenhams, House of Fraser and other retailers.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!







Extrait de Rose (right), Pamplelune (left)
Taken with flash

Extrait de Rose (right), Pamplelune (left)
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Extrait de Rose (right), Pamplelune (left)
Taken without flash in direct sunlight

2 comments:

  1. Pampelune is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this too - most definitely my favourite lip product ever (for now!). Viv x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...