Friday 17 February 2012

My Chanel Spring Collection Haul Part 2 - Rouge Coco 39 Paradis

I've already shown you how this looks on the lips (see this post) and now here are the full details. Rouge Coco in Paradis is one of the lipsticks that have come out in the Chanel spring collection. I thought it was limited edition, but apparently it isn't. I know that Chalys (which is the other one I wanted but haven't bought yet) is definitely permanent.


Paradis is a lovely pinky coral shade, more pink than coral actually. It is quite well pigmented, but isn't bright, so works very well as a subtle daytime shade. I do need a few swipes and it doesn't last very long on my lips (2 hours tops), but it is very pretty, so I will forgive it. The formula is neither drying, nor moisturising, it feels nice but as it disappears so quickly, it doesn't really have any effect on the condition of my lips. The Rouge Coco lipsticks cost £23 and you get 3.5 g for your money.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!





Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight

1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful color!
    I wanna see it on your lips!
    I love Chanel lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...