Monday, 5 September 2011

The Great 30 Day Lipstick Challenge - I Need Your Help! *VOTING HAS CLOSED*

So I think we have established that I have a lot of make up. I have a lot of all kind of make up, I'm not picky. I currently have 300+ lipsticks as well as over 500 lipglosses. Yep, I'm crazy. Anyway, I do rotate my make up, usually by brands, so that I get to use everything (as much as possible), but I tend to usually just do that with eyeshadows. The way my make up is stored, most of my face and lip products are very accessable, but the eyeshadows I usually have to pull out of different places. This results in the eyeshadows getting more equal use, but I often reach for just certain blushes and lipsticks, despite the number I own.

So I thought, why not pick a box of lipsticks and challenge myself to use a different one every day for a month? And this is where you come in. I would really appreciate it if you could help me choose which box to go for by voting in my little poll. Below you can see 5 boxes of lipsticks (most of my lipsticks are included), with numbers on the boxes, and below the picture a little poll. Please can you vote for the box I should be using lipsticks from for a month?! (I also included detailed pictures after the jump if you want to take a closer look.) Thank you!

I will do a few posts on how I'm getting on, maybe swatch everything I wore that week, or show you looks, etc. Luckily I have a good selection in every box, so I should be able to create nice looks with them. Oh and sorry about the crappy names, couldn't come up with anything better. Now onto the poll...


Which box of lipsticks shall I wear for 30 days?

See detailed pictures of my boxes of lipsticks after the jump!

1. High End Heaven: Guerlain, Chanel, Givenchy, Dior, Estee Lauder, Clarins

2. Marvellous Mac: Most of my Mac lipsticks

3. Mixed Up Magic: Mix of high end and drugstore brands eg. Mac, Maybelline, Lancome, No 7, Revlon

4. Gorgeous Guerlain: All my Guerlain Rouge G lipsticks and some Kiss Kiss lipsticks

5. Affordable Avon: Mostly Avon lipsticks with some Rimmel, L'Oreal and 17


  1. Brilliant idea! I'd like to see number 3 or number 5....

    Number 3 :P

    I'd love to see what you've got in that box!

  2. This post is perfectly timed. I've shown it to my other half as absolutely proof that I do NOT have too many lipsticks.

  3. @Demonicsurfette Lol, I'm glad I could help. Just hope nobody shows it to my other half, lol. I don't think he's aware of just how much make up I have. He knows it's a lot, but doesn't know its full extent. ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...