Thursday 25 August 2011

Swatching My Stash: Guerlain Rouge Automatique Lipstick Swatches

As you know, I love me a bit of Guerlain. (Well, actually, I'll have a lot of it please!) So it probably won't come as a huge surprise that I've well and truly stocked up on Guerlain's latest offering - the Rouge Automatique lipsticks. I now have 11 of them, still wanting to get 2 or 3 more, but they are very pricey, so now I've also resorted to buying testers of them on eBay. I don't mind testers, got a lot of them, if I can save £15 off the price of these beauties, well then be it.


I have already reviewed Guerlain Rouge Automatique lipsticks (click here for my review), so I won't repeat myself, this post is mainly to show you what they look like swatched. However, if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments! Also, let me know which one is your favourite!

See more photos and swatches after the jump!



Top row: Rouge D'enfer, Mitsouko, Quand Veint L'ete, Nahema, Cherry Blossom, Bloom of Rose, Champs-Elysees, Shalimar
Bottom row: Samsara, Fleur de Feu, Bal de Mai
 

Top row: Rouge D'enfer, Mitsouko, Quand Veint L'ete, Nahema, Cherry Blossom, Bloom of Rose, Champs-Elysees, Shalimar
Bottom row: Samsara, Fleur de Feu, Bal de Mai

Rouge D'enfer, Samsara, Mitsouko, Quand Veint L'ete, Fleur de Feu, Nahema, Bal de Mai, Cherry Blossom, Bloom of Rose, Champs-Elysees, Shalimar (with flash)

Rouge D'enfer, Samsara, Mitsouko, Quand Veint L'ete, Fleur de Feu, Nahema (with flash)

Bal de Mai, Cherry Blossom, Bloom of Rose, Champs-Elysees, Shalimar (with flash)

Rouge D'enfer, Samsara, Mitsouko, Quand Veint L'ete, Fleur de Feu, Nahema, Bal de Mai, Cherry Blossom, Bloom of Rose, Champs-Elysees, Shalimar (without flash in natural (cloudy) daylight)

Rouge D'enfer, Samsara, Mitsouko, Quand Veint L'ete, Fleur de Feu, Nahema (without flash in natural (cloudy) daylight)

Bal de Mai, Cherry Blossom, Bloom of Rose, Champs-Elysees, Shalimar (without flash in natural (cloudy) daylight)

4 comments:

  1. Your collection is amazing! Each of those lippies are so pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. -drools- oh my gooosh they're gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww you have such a fab collection!!!! Great swatches <3
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love the swatches!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...