Tuesday 30 August 2011

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make Up Corrector Pen

Having worn make up for the last 20 years or so, I am now pretty good at applying it. However, I still make mistakes, especially when applying mascara, so on a recent shopping trip I picked up Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make Up Corrector Pen. Up until then I either used a cotton wool bud to tidy up my mistake, or my Avon make up remover pencil (not sure if those are still available at all). But at £4.99 I thought I didn't have much to lose should the Simple pen not work out. Fortunately it did. I like it that it has such a fine tip, it's very easy to get under my lower lashes (which is where the mistakes often are), and also that it really is gentle to my skin with no alcohol or perfume.


I'm not entirely sure that it's that much better than my trusty cotton wool buds (dipped into make up remover if necessary), but I guess it would come in very handy when travelling or needing to tidy up smudged make up on the go. There is one thing I'm not too keen on though and it's this:


This is what the tip looks like after using it to remove some mascara. It is recommended that you clean the tip with make up remover wipes, but I do feel that having to do that suddenly makes it less of a portable option. Besides, might as well use a wipe to clean off the smudged mascara then, no?

But it is convenient and all in all works well, so I will forgive it for that small issue. Do you own this or have you tried it? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...