Thursday 18 August 2011

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick #215 Sweetheart Tulips Swatches and Review

Every so often I pull a lipstick out of my ever growing stash that I'd forgotten about and realise how much I actually like it. Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Sweetheart Tulips is one of them. A bright cheerful pink shade, with a nice texture and good price tag is something every girl needs.


I can't really say whether the lipstick itself is moisturising, but it's certainly not drying. I don't normally have dry lips (thank you Vaseline), and they certainly don't feel drier after using this lipstick. It has a nice creamy texture and lasts quite well one me, probably 2 to 3 hours, and it fades pretty evenly. Rimmel lipsticks have a slight plasticy sweet smell, but it's not as strong as some (Maybelline, I'm looking at you!) and disappears quickly anyway. Sweetheart Tulips is a pretty bright, but not too in your face pink shade. Available from Boots for £6.29 (there's currently a free gift offer if you spend over £6 on Rimmel).

What do you think? Would you wear this lipstick? Do you own it already? Let me know in the comments!

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!





With flash

Without flash in natural daylight

Without flash in direct sunlight


PS. I will have a separate FOTD post for the look above.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would definitely wear that, I love pinks and blueish pinks and reds. My least favourite is oranges and very warm reds. Oh, and bronzes look great on everyone else... but not me... sob.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...