Monday 15 August 2011

Quick and Easy Natural Look Using Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette

I decided to do a quick and easy natural look with my new Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Collection and this is what I ended up with. The shadows were all really lovely to use, I only one complaint: Midnight Rodeo has awful glitter fallout, so I ended up with glitter all down my face (there was none on my eyelids weirdly). It's a pretty shade though, but I wish Urban Decay stopped making these glitterbomb shadows (Midnight Cowboy and MCRA, I'm looking at you too!). I loved Vanilla as a highlighter and Flow as a lid colour, they are both very pretty shades.


To create this look I used the following:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed (gold)
Urban Decay Flow eyeshadow (15 palette) all over lid
Urban Decay Midnight Rodeo eyeshadow (15 palette) in crease
Urban Decay Midnight 15 eyeshadow (15 palette) above crease
Urban Decay Vanilla eyeshadow (15 palette) in inner corner and on browbone to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Bourbon on lower lashline and waterline
Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascara in Black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation in 03 Beige Naturel
Mac Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth & Light
Urban Decay Score blush

Lips:
Bourjois Sweet Kiss lipstick in #47 Rose Pare

Let me know what you think! I will also show you a blue and teal look and a pink sparkly look I've created with this palette, so check back soon!

See more photos after the jump!






5 comments:

  1. SO beautiful, this has made me want the palette even more. Sucks that the fallout occurred though, it's so annoying when that happens.
    You look stunning in those photos by the way, so lovely=)
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, thank you ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek. way too much shimmer! you have a very pretty smile though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...