Saturday 20 August 2011

Pink Sparkly Look Featuring Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection

One more look I created using my new Urban Decay palette. I really wanted to do something with Junkshow, the gorgeous hot pink shade and voila! I also decided to try out my new Mac glitter that I picked up from the Pro Store a few weeks ago (note: Mac glitters are NOT eyesafe, so it is not recommended that you follow my example, if you do so, it's completely at your risk). I also added Make Up Forever Aqua Liner in #14 Diamond Multicolour Black because it has some pink glitter in it. I really like this look, it's bright and cheerful, but not too in your face. What do you think?


To create this look I used the following:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
Urban Decay Tainted eyeshadow (15 palette) all over lid and above crease
Urban Decay Junkshow eyeshadow (15 palette) in crease
Mac Pink Opal pigment in inner corner and on browbone to highlight
Mac Reflects Transparent Pink glitter all over lid
Make Up Forever Aqua Liner in #14 Diamond Multicolour Black
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero on lower lashline and waterline
Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascara in Black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation in 03 Beige Naturel
Mac Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth & Light
Urban Decay Quickie blush
Mac Lightscapade Mineralize Skinfinish

Lips:
17 Ultimate Volume lipgloss in Butterfly Cake

See more pictures after the jump!






4 comments:

  1. The color is pretty! I love pink :)

    http://summer-noniek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this one's got my names written all over it!!!... so sad hardly any of those cool brands are available in Australia. No Urban Decay, no MUFE. Sob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Noniek!

    Aaw, Christy, that sucks. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...