Tuesday 16 August 2011

NOTD: Rainbow Nails - Just For Fun

I decided to do something different last night and painted my nails in rainbow colours. I was going to add black crackle polish on top, but the colours were so pretty I decided to leave them as they are. What do you think?

With flash

I used the following nail polishes:
Thumb - Zoya Reva
Index finger - Zoya Tanzy
Middle finger - Mavala Gold Diamond
Ring finger - Zoya Apple
Little finger - China Glaze Blue Iguana

It would've been better if I had used a gold/yellow polish that didn't have glitter, but I don't own one, except a creme one, so I went for the Mavala one. Also Blue Iguana has a slightly different finish too, no flecks of shimmer in it like the Zoya polishes. Still, it's only for fun.

See more pictures after the jump!



Wihtout flash in natural daylight

My chubby fingers

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...