Wednesday 24 August 2011

FOTD: Blue and Purple Look With Urban Decay

I'm having quite an Urban Decay week aren't I? This is the look I did with Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Sweetheart Tulips that I reviewed a few days ago, so I thought I'd do the breakdown for it as I really liked how the eyes turned out. I think Mary Jane is a beautiful shade and also a really great eyeshadow, one of the best ones from Urban Decay. I also love Fishnet, it's a Deluxe eyeshadow and it is beautiful. Let me know what you think in the comments.


To create this look I used the following:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
Urban Decay Mary Jane eyeshadow all over lid and on lower lashline
Urban Decay Psychedellic Sister eyeshadow (UD♥NYC palette) in crease
Urban Decay Fishnet eyeshadow (Deluxe palette) above crease and above inner corner
Urban Decay Hot Pants eyeshadow above crease
Urban Decay Virgin eyeshadow (Naked palette) on browbone to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Binge on lower lashline
Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascara in Black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation in 03 Beige Naturel
Mac Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth & Light
Urban Decay Quickie blush

Lips:
Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Sweetheart Tulips

See more pictures after the jump!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...