Wednesday 17 August 2011

Blue-Teal Look Featuring Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection

Here's another look I created using my new Urban Decay palette, this time it's a bright one. I love blues and teals, so I thought I'd use those. I also added Kiddie Pool eyeshadow (mine is in the Sustainable palette, but it is a permanent single eyeshadow) and Vanilla to highlight. Let me know how you like it!


To create this look I used the following:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
Urban Decay Kiddie Pool eyeshadow (Sustainable palette) inner half of lid
Urban Decay Deep End eyeshadow (15 palette) in outer half of lid, above crease and on lower lashline
Urban Decay Evidence eyeshadow (15 palette) in crease
Urban Decay Vanilla eyeshadow (15 palette) in inner corner and on browbone to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Flipside on lower lashline and waterline
Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascara in Black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation in 03 Beige Naturel
Mac Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Truth & Light
Mac Goldstone Mineralize Skinfinish

Lips:
Guerlain Automatique lipstick in 140 Mitsuko

See more pictures after the jump!






1 comment:

  1. I have a couple of blue/teal eyeshadows, but they don't suit me very much. Looks good on you though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...