Monday 11 July 2011

Mac Semi-Precious Mineralize Skinfinish and Blush Swatches

Sorry this has taken me this long, but I finally have the Semi-Precious Mineralize Skinfinish (MSF) and Blush swatches to show you. As you know I have purchased all of the MSFs and 2 blushes, I did skip Pressed Amber as it just seemed a bit too muddy and boring (I'm not that into browns), but to be honest, there is such a variety with the MSFs being 2 colours already, I don't think I'll miss it. I really like the two blushes I got, Feeling Flush is nice girly and pink, and Warmth of Coral is a nice peachy colour (not so much coral though). I love the MSFs, especially Rose Quartz which is a lovely pink with amazing multicolour highlighter in the middle. For pictures of all products, please check out my Semi-Precious haul post as I will not include them in here too.

Also, would you like to see photos of my entire MSF collection? I will try to take pictures in the next few days. I last did it over 2 years ago and I have plenty more now, so it's about time I think!

Anyway, here are the swatches!

Rose Quartz (outer ring, inner ring, mixed), Crystal Pink (outer ring, inner ring, mixed) with flash

See more pictures of swatches after the jump!

Rose Quartz (outer ring, inner ring, mixed), Crystal Pink (outer ring, inner ring, mixed) without flash in natural daylight

Goldstone (outer ring, inner ring, mixed), Pearl (outer ring, inner ring, mixed) with flash

Goldstone (outer ring, inner ring, mixed), Pearl (outer ring, inner ring, mixed) without flash in natural daylight

Feeling Flush, Warmth of Coral with flash

Feeling Flush, Warmth of Coral without flash in natural daylight

2 comments:

  1. Those MSF and mineralized blush swatches look divine!
    But they are a bit too shimmery for my taste, do they get a lot more sheer when you blend them out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say they're that shimmery, some more than others, it also depends on which parts you use as sometimes the inner ring is more shimmery (eg Rose Quartz). You can blend it out more, the swatches are all heavy finger swatches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...