Tuesday 5 July 2011

Laura Geller Baked Eye Dreams in Pink Sunset and Dream Creams Lip Palette in Como

You might remember me reviewing Laura Geller's Escape To The Tropics collection (for the review click here) that included a Blush n Brighten, Baked Eye Dreams Palette and Dream Creams Lip Palette. I believe there is a very similar collection available from Laura Geller, although I don't have all the details, the packaging is certainly the same and some products are too, just with different shades. (The reason why I don't know the actual collection details is because I buy these products from eBay separately, I don't even think we get these in the UK and I find QVC way too overpriced anyway.) This time I only have the Baked Eye Dreams Palette and the Dream Creams Lip Palette because I already own the Blush n Brighten in Como - well mine comes with Portofino highlighter, but all the same. (By the way I swatched all my Laura Geller blushes here.)

Baked Eye Dreams in Pink Sunset and Dream Creams Lip Palette in Como

So I got Baked Eye Dreams in Pink Sunset and Dream Creams Lip Palette in Como. I wore both of these products yesterday and I really like them both. The eyeshadows are nice and smooth, not soft and buttery at all, but they still go on nicely and stay on well with no creasing (I wore them over Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed). The colours are a bit on the sheer side when swatched, but they are buildable and are actually pretty vibrant when worn. The Lip Palette I find a bit too nude for my taste, but it's just my personal preference, the formula is still as nice as ever. I managed to make it work better for me by applying one of the shimmery shades on top of the more matte ones.

For more information including official descriptions on these products please check out my previous review.

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!



Baked Eye Dreams in Pink Sunset

Dream Creams Lip Palette in Como

Baked Eye Dreams in Pink Sunset (with flash)

Dream Creams Lip Palette in Como (with flash)

Baked Eye Dreams in Pink Sunset (without flash under bright indoor light)

Dream Creams Lip Palette in Como (without flash under bright indoor light)

Baked Eye Dreams in Pink Sunset (without flash in natural daylight)

Dream Creams Lip Palette in Como (without flash in natural daylight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...