Sunday 3 July 2011

Finished! The June edition

I'm afraid I only have 3 products to show you this month, although there are another 5 or so products that literally only have 4-5 uses left in them, so expect a bigger turnout next month.

First up is Lancome Genifique, an absolutely fantastic skincare product. I have reviewed this here already, so won't repeat myself, but I still love it and have now purchased a 30 ml size version (this was a gift with purchase). I find that I use approx. 1 ml a week (I only use this at night), so although it's pricey, 30 ml should last a long time.


See what other products I have finished this month!

Another Lancome product, this time it's the famous Bi-facil make up remover. This was also a gift with purchase and lasted me a long time despite it's small size, but that's mainly because I don't wear waterproof mascara that much and I prefer to use my Estee Lauder make up remover for non-waterproof make up. I'm not very keen on the scent of Bi-facil and it still takes some rubbing to remover waterproof make up, but it's okay, and certainly way better than my old Avon make up remover which really stung my eyes (this one doesn't). I have another one, a slightly bigger bottle, and then I'll make my mind up if I'll repurchase it.



Last it's a shower gel, which I wouldn't normally include because I go through them very often, but this one is a bit of a weird one, so I decided to feature it. It's not actually a shower gel, but a "shower smoothie" (bit pretentious me thinks) and not only that, it's supposed to be an "exfoliating shower smoothie" according to the packaging. I got this from Superdrug and it's from the "I love..." range and it was super cheap, so I can't grumble too much, but basically it's a bit crap. Nice and creamy, yes, and smells nice (actually smells of raspberries rather than burnt pumpkin which is what my Body Shop shower gel smelled of), but it's a pointless product. Basically it's got some exfoliating particles (I think it's ground almond stone), but there aren't enough to actually do much exfoliating, however, I find that they get in the way somewhat terrible when it comes to washing, ahem, delicate areas of the body, if you know what I mean. I'd rather have a separate exfoliator that actually works and a nice bogstandard shower gel. I have this is strawberry "flavour" too, because there was an offer on when I bought them, but will not be repurchasing this when that's finished too.


Well, that's it for June, hoping there'll be lots more finished products to tell you about next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...