Tuesday 26 July 2011

Another Semi-Precious Look: With Rare Find Mineralize Eyeshadow

I wanted to show you another look I created with my new Mac Semi-Precious mineralize eyeshadows, this time it's Rare Find.I really liked this look, it's soft and feminine. Using a pink lipstick instead of purple would make it more work friendly as well. Let me know what you think.


To create this look I used the following products:

Eyes:

Mac Fresco Rose Paint Pot
Mac Fashion Patch Mineralize Eyeshadow
  • Pink shade all over lid
  • White shade on inner side of lid and on browbone to highlight
Mac Rare Find Mineralize Eyeshadow in the outer V and crease
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Ransom on lower waterline
Diorshow Blackout Mascara in Black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in 020 Cameo
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
Mac Pleasantry Mineralize Blush

Lips:
Mac Flaunting It Kissable Lipcolour

See more pictures after the jump!





3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...