Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Another Semi-Precious Look: With Rare Find Mineralize Eyeshadow

I wanted to show you another look I created with my new Mac Semi-Precious mineralize eyeshadows, this time it's Rare Find.I really liked this look, it's soft and feminine. Using a pink lipstick instead of purple would make it more work friendly as well. Let me know what you think.

To create this look I used the following products:


Mac Fresco Rose Paint Pot
Mac Fashion Patch Mineralize Eyeshadow
  • Pink shade all over lid
  • White shade on inner side of lid and on browbone to highlight
Mac Rare Find Mineralize Eyeshadow in the outer V and crease
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Ransom on lower waterline
Diorshow Blackout Mascara in Black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off


Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in 020 Cameo
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
Mac Pleasantry Mineralize Blush

Mac Flaunting It Kissable Lipcolour

See more pictures after the jump!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...