Thursday 28 July 2011

Accessorize Highlighter Review and Swatches

I have so many lovely Accessorize products to tell you about, so far nothing has diappointed me. Today I have the liquid highlighter to show you. I bought this a little while ago, and have since used it quite a few times and I really like it.


You get a very generous amount (50 ml) for just £7 in a cute tube decorated with butterflies, as always. The product isn't too runny, it's more of a cream, it's not sticky and it blends very easily. You only need a tiny bit to highlight cheekbones or you can mix it with your foundation for an all-over glow. By glow I really mean subtle glow with pinky-gold sheen, the highlighter isn't shimmery or glittery at all. You can blend it out really well, so it will be as noticeable as you want it to. I either wear it alone or blend it with my 17 foundation which is a bit dull, to brighten it up a bit. Gives a lovely dewey glow. Love it and would repurchase it if I ran out. Available from Superdrug and Accessorize.

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!






Blended out slightly (with flash)

Blended out slightly (without flash in direct sunlight)

Blended out thoroughly (with flash)

Blended out thoroughly (without flash in direct sunlight)

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this available. Im in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if this is available in the US, but the Accessorize UK website ships to the US for £10.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...