Wednesday 22 June 2011

Urban Decay Rollergirl Where Are You?

I have been wanting to purchase the new Urban Decay Rollergirl eyeshadow palette set and nail kit ever since I saw them on the Urban Decay website. However, it's been months now and they still haven't arrived to the UK. I have tried e-mailing Urban Decay, they reckon the sets will be available in the UK, but they don't know when. I was given a couple of contacts in the UK, but have had no replies, I also tried contacting Debenhams and House of Fraser, but they were no help at all.



Please Urban Decay, I have waited for so long now, please let me have them! Or at least somebody tell me when I can have them, so I can stop checking the Debenhams website twice a day! Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering this too! I saw it on my hols in France but I passed since i thought it pretty similar to my rue de rivoli palette from guerlain

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...