Wednesday 8 June 2011

Guerlain Fall 2011 Make Up Collection Preview

Guerlain is one of my favourite make up brands and I'm always happy to find out about upcoming collections, so you can imagine how thrilled I was when I came across some promo photos and collection details over at Marina's website. Although I am usually most excited about Guerlain's holiday collections because of new Meteorites, Voyage Powders and Sublime Radiant Powders coming out, I can see a few interesting products in the fall collection as well.


Firstly, just how gorgeous does Natalia Vodianova look in this promo picture? To be honest, I have not seen a promo picture where she didn't look gorgeous, I really like her style and I think she really fits Guerlain's image, very classy and beautiful, just like Guerlain's products.

Here are the details of the collection:

Rouge G de Guerlain lipsticks
  • 25 Garconne (red from the promo)
  • 70 Gigolo (plum)
  • 71 Girly (pink)
Ecrin 4 Couleurs eye shadows (they will become a part of a permanent line)
  • 01 Les Violets
  • 02 Les Bleus
  • 03 Les Verts
  • 04 Les Bois de Rose
  • 05 Les Gris
  • 06 Les Fumes
  • 07 Les Cuirs
  • 08 Les Perles
  • 09 Les Noirs
Last fall Guerlain released the 6 colour eyeshadow palettes which are a very similar, obviously with 2 more colours. I wonder if these new eyeshadow quads will replace the current permanent 4 colour eyeshadow palettes? We'll see.

Eye Liner Liquide in 05 Brun Cendré

Khol Me
  • 20 Khol Me Navy (navy blue)
  • 30 Khol Me Ebony (brown)
  • 40 Khol Me Jungle (green)
Parure Gold Powder, new shades in 02 Beige Clair and 03 Beige Naturel.  Plus light shades in 00 Beige Ivoire and 01 Beige Pale for Asian market.

Anything tickle your fancy? 

See more promo pictures after the jump!





Sources: MakeUp4All and Beauty_staff

4 comments:

  1. Definitely love the Ecrin 4 Couleurs eye shadows - not too sure about the rest - lippies a bit too dark for my poor pale skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I think the four colour palettes are being discontinued because they have a load of them for half price at my counter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @baby in a corner Oh are they? Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They also have rouge gs in geisha, garance and no 65 raspberry pink, and a few of the single eyeshadows at half price!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...