Thursday 30 June 2011

Face of the day with Accessorize products

Since I've now reviewed a lot of the new Accessorize make up range, I thought I'd show you the look with some of them that I did today and it turned out really well. At least that's what I think, feel free to let me know in the comments!


To create this look I used the following products:

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Accessorize Baked Duo Eyeshadow in Zoria
  • turquoise side all over my lid and blended into the crease
  • champagne side on browbone to highlight
Accessorize Icon Eyeshadow in Mermaid (soon to be reviewed) above crease and below lower lashline
Gosh Long Lasting Eyeliner Pen in 002 Turquoise above upper lashline
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Flipside on lower waterline
Diorshow Blackout Mascara in Black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:

Accessorize Highlighter (sson to be reviewed) above cheekbones and lightly mixed into foundation
Maybelline Dream atin Liquid Foundation in 020 Cameo
Guerlain Poudre C'est Moi
Accessorize Bronzing Block in Shade 3 (soon to be reviewed) on cheeks
Highlighter side of Accessorize Baked Bronzer Duo in Laguna above cheekbones

Lips:
Accessorize Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss in shade 5 Crush (soon to be reviewed)

See more pictures after the jump!





2 comments:

  1. Oooh such a lovely shiney pale blue. You make a good advert/argument for accessorize products ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...