Monday 6 June 2011

Estee Lauder Sea Star Bronzing Blush and My Collection of Shimmer Powders

I've recently bought this gorgeous bronzer / blush from Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess collection, and I thought I'd show you some pretty pictures of this and other bronzing blushes and shimmer powders I have from Estee Lauder. Yes, I'm a sucker for pretty powders and I've been collecting these limited edition beauties for a few years now. You will see that most of them have not been used at all (and as a result, no swatches, sorry), because I can't make myself ruin the gorgeous patterns. Some of these powders really are a work of art. I do have some other shimmer powders from Estee Lauder that I have not included as they're not quite as pretty and some of them have been used a bit, so don't look all that good anyway.


This latest powder from the Bronze Goddess collection is my third one. Last year's Exotic Bronzing Blush was very pretty, but this one is just wow! I also have the SunBlush Illuminator from two years ago that I have actually used a fair bit as it's not particularly pretty. It is of course lovely when worn, I'm just talking about the actual pattern / artwork.

See more photos of my collection of Estee Lauder bronzing blushes and shimmer powders after the jump!


SunBlush Illuminator, Exotic Bronzing Blush, Sea Star Bronzing Blush

All my pretty Estee Lauder shimmer powders

Top row: Fleur de Lys, Party Powder 2000, Winter Lights, Shimmering Jewel Powder
Bottom row: Vivid Garden, Opulent Shimmer Powder, Pure Colour Delight Shimmer Powder, Shimmering Shell
   


Top row: Vivid Garden, Opulent Shimmer Powder, Pure Colour Delight Shimmer Powder, Shimmering Shell
Bottom row: Colour Stones, Gilded Rose, Light Snow, Pure Fantasy, Pink Ribbon Shimmer Powder
 

Which ones do you like the best? Would you be able to use such pretty powders? Or perhaps it doesn't bother you? Let me know in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - they are just gorgeous! No, I don't think I could bring myself to actually use them - i think I am lemming the new one though. Have recently discovered Estee Lauder, and love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an impressive beautiful collection.I couldn't take my eyes off Fleur de Lys and Vivid Garden. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found your blog and am *amazed* by your collection(s). Thanks for sharing... seeing your stash is fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your kind comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous esp fleur de lys, vivid garden and pure colour shimmering powder. I don't think I'd be able to resist using these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I recommend you another Estee Lauder shimmer powder that you haven't got? There's the Pink Ribbon (breast cancer) one and there's the "Brilliant shimmer powder" in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I do have them both actually. ;) Pink Ribbon is included in this post already. I didn't include the less pretty ones because this post was supposed to be more of an eye-candy post, but I do have 8 other shimmer powders. Maybe I'll do another post with those next. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...