Wednesday 29 June 2011

Accessorized Baked Duo Eyeshadows Review and Swatches

Today I'm going to show you the new Accessorize Baked Duo Eyeshadows. Not so much a review than mostly just swatches as I haven't worn these enough to have a proper opinion on them. But I can say that they all swatched really nicely (all swatches were done dry), they are smooth and similar texture to the trios, not very soft or buttery, but still with a good colour payoff. I also didn't experience fall out or creasing with the one I have used (the purple and pink one), but it did fade over the course of the day, however I also managed to overblend it somewhat, so I need to give this another try.


These new Baked Duo Eyshadows are available in 6 shades (I think) and I got 4 of them. The shades I bought are: Venus (purple and pink with silver veining), Freya (gold and light brown with gold and burgundy veining), Thalia (chocolate brown and white with brown veining) and Zoria (champagne and turquoise with green and purple veining). All in all, I love the colours and the price (£4.50 for 4.5 g each). These are available from Superdrug and Accessorize.

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!


Top row: Venus, Freya
Bottom row: Thalia, Zoria

Venus, Freya (with flash)

Thalia, Zoria (with flash)

Venus, Freya (without flash under bright indoor light)

Thalia, Zoria (without flash under bright indoor light)

Venus, Freya (without flash in natural daylight)

Thalia, Zoria (without flash in natural daylight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...