Saturday 25 June 2011

Accessorize Merged Baked Blushers Review and Swatches

I showed you my latest Accessorize haul in this video and now it's time for me to review the 4 baked blushes I bought. There are 4 new shades replacing the previous 4 shades (I reviewed 3 of them here), otherwise they are pretty similar, the packaging is the same with the pretty butterflies and they still cost £5 for 8 grams. So far I have only worn 3 of them and they all seem pretty frosty, not glittery, but certainly frosty.* Edited to add that I have now tried Sensation too and it's definitely very light and frosty, so most suitable as a highlighter unless you are very very fair and cool.


The shades I bought are no. 5 Sensation, no. 6 Scandal, no. 7 Wowzer and no. 8 Quiver. Sensation is the lightest, it's a very light frosty pink colour. Scandal is my favourite of the bunch, it is a nice coraly pink colour (reminds me a lot of Mac Stereo Rose MSF on my cheeks), not really the same as it looks in the pan. Wowzer is bright pink, but not as bright as it looks in the pan. Quiver is a dirty rose colour. They are all quite pigmented, but you don't need to be too careful when applying them as they aren't too pigmented, they are very buildable. I think they are pretty nice blushes, but if you don't like your blushes frosty, then Scandal would be the best to try as it's the least frosty.

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!



Top row: Sensation, Scandal
Bottom row: Wowzer, Quiver


Sensation, Scandal, Wowzer, Quiver (with flash)

Sensation, Scandal, Wowzer, Quiver (without flash under bright indoor light)

Sensation, Scandal, Wowzer, Quiver (without flash in natural daylight)

1 comment:

  1. They are so wonderful!
    I love all of them!!!
    But SENSATION ist the best one!
    *love*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...