Thursday 23 June 2011

Accessorize Baked Bronzer Duo in Laguna

I promised you in my Accessorize haul video that I would show you swatches of all the new baked products I've purchased the other day. First up is the new baked bronzer duo in Laguna. This is a new type of product in the Accessorize range, they appear to have replaced the mineralize skinfinish type bronzers/highlighters. They come in 4 shades, but sadly I can't rell you the other shade names because they're not up on the Accessorize website yet. I only bought Laguna because the other looked either too dark or too light for me.


Laguna is a peachy bronze colour with a champagne colour highlighter that has gold and peachy bronze veining inside. The powder is very finely milled, it has some sheen and a bit of shimmer to it, but no glitter. It's actually a rather sheer colour, but buildable, so you don't go too over the top with it with any luck. The compact is 12.5 gram, so quite a bit bigger than a Mac Mineralize Skinfinish, and retails for £6. Available from Superdrug and hopefully soon from Accessorize. I personally really like it, partly because it's very pretty to look at (mineralize powders and eyeshadows are my weaknesses) and partly because it's a nice product to wear. I also love the butterflies on the lid of the compact, so pretty.

Stay tuned because I will be reviewing the new baked blushes, eyeshadow trios and duos over the next few days! For now, see more pictures and swatches after the jump!





Bronzer, highlighter (without flash under bright indoor light)

Bronzer, highlighter (with flash)

Bronzer, highlighter (without flash in natural light)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...