Thursday 26 May 2011

Yet another NOTD with Zoya Sunshine Collection - Faye swatches and review

I have already reviewed 2 nailpolishes from Zoya's Sunshine Collection, you can check them out here and here, and now it's time to show you possibly the coolest, prettiest shade from the collection. Faye is a gorgeous purple shade with lots of gold shimmer, or in Zoya's description: "a bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with bright gold sparkle". It is absolutely wonderful and a very unique shade. I love the purple and I love the gold shimmer.


As I have already reviewed two of these shades, I'm not going to repeat myself, please check out my previous reviews. I will show you lots of pictures and swatches though as the true colour of this gorgeous nail polish is very hard to capture just from one angle.

See more pictures and swatches after the jump!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...