Monday 16 May 2011

Swatching My Stash Part 4: Lipsticks - My Mac Lipsticks Part 1

I started swatching all my lipsticks back in March and have managed to finish all my Guerlain lipsticks, which is my favourite brand for lipsticks and pretty much in general, so I thought the next brand I should swatch should be Mac since I own 78 Mac lipsticks. Or rather that was the case in April, since then I have now bought a few more which will not be included in these swatches, but perhaps once I've swatched through all my lipsticks, I will do an update post. I'm forever buying lipsticks, so no doubt I'll have plenty new ones.

All my Mac lipsticks (as of 5th April 2011)

In this post I will swatch about half of my Mac lipsticks. First up are the Amplified, Cremesheen, Matte and Satin finishes.


Violetta, Girl About Town, Full Fuchsia, Impassioned, Show Orchid, Jazzed, Go For It, Style Curve, I Like It Like That, Drive Me Wild, Crosswires, Funbathing, Ever Hip, Blooming Lovely, Mehr, Toxic Tale, Spitfire (taken with flash)

Violetta, Girl About Town, Full Fuchsia, Impassioned, Show Orchid, Jazzed, Go For It, Style Curve, I Like It Like That, Drive Me Wild, Crosswires (taken with flash)

Drive Me Wild, Crosswires, Funbathing, Ever Hip, Blooming Lovely, Mehr, Toxic Tale, Spitfire (taken with flash)

Violetta, Girl About Town, Full Fuchsia, Impassioned, Show Orchid, Jazzed, Go For It, Style Curve, I Like It Like That, Drive Me Wild, Crosswires, Funbathing, Ever Hip, Blooming Lovely, Mehr, Toxic Tale, Spitfire (taken without flash)

Violetta, Girl About Town, Full Fuchsia, Impassioned, Show Orchid, Jazzed, Go For It, Style Curve, I Like It Like That, Drive Me Wild, Crosswires (taken without flash)

Drive Me Wild, Crosswires, Funbathing, Ever Hip, Blooming Lovely, Mehr, Toxic Tale, Spitfire (taken without flash)

Violetta, Girl About Town, Full Fuchsia, Impassioned, Show Orchid, Jazzed, Go For It, Style Curve, I Like It Like That, Drive Me Wild, Crosswires, Funbathing, Ever Hip, Blooming Lovely, Mehr, Toxic Tale, Spitfire (taken without flash in natural daylight)

Violetta, Girl About Town, Full Fuchsia, Impassioned, Show Orchid, Jazzed, Go For It, Style Curve, I Like It Like That, Drive Me Wild, Crosswires (taken without flash in natural daylight)

Drive Me Wild, Crosswires, Funbathing, Ever Hip, Blooming Lovely, Mehr, Toxic Tale, Spitfire (taken without flash in natural daylight)

Next up are the Lustres.

Radicchio, Blast O'Blue, Made With Love, Utter Fun, London Life, Made to Order, Milan Mode, Surprise Me, Cute-Ster, Cut A Caper, Fresh Salmon, All's Fair, Naked Paris, Sweet Thing, Marquise D' (taken with flash)

Radicchio, Blast O'Blue, Made With Love, Utter Fun, London Life, Made to Order, Milan Mode, Surprise Me (taken with flash)

Surprise Me, Cute-Ster, Cut A Caper, Fresh Salmon, All's Fair, Naked Paris, Sweet Thing, Marquise D' (taken with flash)

Radicchio, Blast O'Blue, Made With Love, Utter Fun, London Life, Made to Order, Milan Mode, Surprise Me, Cute-Ster, Cut A Caper, Fresh Salmon, All's Fair, Naked Paris, Sweet Thing, Marquise D' (taken without flash)

Radicchio, Blast O'Blue, Made With Love, Utter Fun, London Life, Made to Order, Milan Mode, Surprise Me (taken without flash)

Surprise Me, Cute-Ster, Cut A Caper, Fresh Salmon, All's Fair, Naked Paris, Sweet Thing, Marquise D' (taken without flash)

Radicchio, Blast O'Blue, Made With Love, Utter Fun, London Life, Made to Order, Milan Mode, Surprise Me, Cute-Ster, Cut A Caper, Fresh Salmon, All's Fair, Naked Paris, Sweet Thing, Marquise D' (taken without flash in natural daylight)

Radicchio, Blast O'Blue, Made With Love, Utter Fun, London Life, Made to Order, Milan Mode, Surprise Me (taken without flash in natural daylight)

Surprise Me, Cute-Ster, Cut A Caper, Fresh Salmon, All's Fair, Naked Paris, Sweet Thing, Marquise D' (taken without flash in natural daylight)

I will swatch my Frost, Dazzle, Glaze, Sheen Supreme and other miscellaneous finishes next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...