Friday 27 May 2011

Swatching My Stash: My Nars Blushes and Highlighter

I thought I'd show you my small collection of Nars blushes today. I've just received my new Lustre blush and you might remember I pucrhased Deep Throat while in the US, so now I actually have quite a good variety. I find Nars blushes quite hit and miss, there are some lovely ones, but some of them are very very glittery (Super Orgasm I'm looking at you). Orgasm is a very popular shade and it is nice, but it does have a lot of glitter, so I've actually found a better and cheaper dupe from Sleek (Rose Gold, you can check it out here and here). I do love Albatross as a highlighter, Deep Throat is absolutely gorgeous and Lustre is a very nice shade too, no glitter in sight. Despite my better judgement, I have just ordered New Order highlighting blush from ASOS, which is extremely glittery, but is also a gorgeous light pink colour. I wasn't going to get it, but it was 20% off and I couldn't resist. Oh dear...

Top row: Angelika, Orgasm, Super Orgasm
Middle row: Lustre, Sin, Deep Throat
Bottom row: Albatross










Do you own any Nars blushes? Which ones are your favourites?

See swatches of my Nars blushes after the jump!



Angelika, Orgasm, Super Orgasm, Lustre, Sin, Deep Throat, Albatross (taken in direct sunshine, no flash)

Angelika, Orgasm, Super Orgasm, Lustre, Sin, Deep Throat, Albatross (taken in natural daylight, no flash)

Angelika, Orgasm, Super Orgasm, Lustre, Sin, Deep Throat, Albatross (taken with flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...