Thursday 5 May 2011

FOTD with Lancome Color Design Palette 300 Amethyst Glam

I created the following look using my new Lancome Color Design Palette 300 Amethyst Glam. I mentioned in my review that the palette comes with a booklet showing two looks, a daytime and a nighttime one, and this look is the nighttime one. (I didn't actually realise there were two looks until I'd done this, the other one would've been more suitable for daytime, but it's not like I never wear bright, colourful make up anyway.) Once again the pinkiness is lost in the pictures, the lid colour is much pinker than it shows in the photos below, but my camera just can't pick it up. I need to buy a better camera, I know, I keep saying it.


For this look I used the following products:

Eyes:

Sleek purple eyeshadow primer (from the Primer Palette)

Lancome Color Design Palette 300 Amethyst Glam (see breakdown below)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Ransom
Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof mascara in black
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Face:
Guerlain Meteorites Perles primer
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation in 03 Beige Naturel
Mac MSF Natural in Medium
Lancome Blush Subtil in Coral Marvel (LE)
Mac Lightscapade MSF (LE)

Lips:
Lancome L'Absolu Creme de Brilliance in #357 Rose Mythique

See more photos including the breakdown for the positioning of shades after the jump!

Here's how I used the eyeshadow palette:




Finally, some full face pictures. Let me know what you think.


2 comments:

  1. Your skin is glowing! Florida suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Funnily enough my skin improved a lot while we were away. Also I've been using Lancome Genifique for a few weeks now and I can definitely see a big improvement in the quality of my skin. Just smoother, nicer, with a lot less imperfections. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...