Thursday 19 May 2011

Cosmeticplatform.com - STOP STEALING MY POSTS!

I have just discovered that there is a website (named above) that keeps stealing my posts and reposting them as their own. They do link the post back to the original post on here, but the whole content is basically copied including some of my photos too. I am absolutely gobsmacked to have discovered this and have no idea what, if anything I could do about this. Of course there is no contact address of any sort on this website and I don't really know where I could go.

Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else and if so, can you advise me please? And Cosmeticplatform.com, if you're reading, STOP STEALING MY POSTS! And please guys, do not go over to that website, we don't want them to benefit from more traffic. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...