Friday 6 May 2011

Another NOTD with Zoya Sunshine Collection - Rica swatches and review

I'm really enjoying using my new nail polishes from Zoya's Sunshine collection and today I would like to show you Rica, a gorgeous coral with orange and pink sheen and gold sparkle. This is once again a shimmery metallic nail polish (not glitter!) and is a lovely lovely summer shade. Its texture and consistency is the same as Apple, so I will not repeat it, please check out my previous review here.


I really love it that it looks coral, orange and pink at the same time, it's such a gorgeous colour. Reminds me a bit of Mac's Bad Fairy although it's not a dupe by far (it is lighter), but it's almost duochrome like Bad Fairy and similarly pretty. Love it!

See more pictures after the jump!



Without flash

With flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...