Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Purple look with 17 Vintage Love Perfect Pastels Palette

Last week I reviewed 17 Vintage Love Palettes here and today I would like to show you a look I created using the purple shades in the Perfect Pastels palette. Unfortunately the pictures don't do the colours justice (I really need to get a better camera!), but here it is anyway. I would appreciate if you let me know what you think of my eyebrows, I've done some DIY work to them, I think they do look a bit better.

To create this look I used the following:

Barbara Daly for Tesco eyeshadow primer
17 Vintage Love Perfect Pastels Palette (see picture below)
Shade 2 (pinky purple) all over lid
Shade 1 (dark purple) in outer lid and crease
Shade 3 (light violet) inner lid and above crease
Marks & Spencer Jewels eyeshadow quad light pink shade below browbone to highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Perversion on lower waterline
No 7 Candy Lavender eye pencil on lower lashline
DiorShow Black Out mascara in Black Khol
Mac Brow Set in Show Off

Avon Shimmer Swirls Face Illuminator
Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch concealer
Chantecaille White Tiger face powder
Accessorize Starlet baked blush

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Rose Sorbet

See more pictures after the jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...