Sunday 7 November 2010

Mission: Nail rescue! Part two

I didn't get around to posting an update last week as I was extremely busy, so I've decided to show you 2 weeks' progress in one post. Unfortunately there isn't actually that much progress to talk about. My nails are still peeling, bendy and week, and are still very short. (If you don't know what I'm on about, check out my initial post here.)

I have been religiously using the Nails Inc treatment and taking the food supplement I told you about in my first post. I forgot to say that I've also swapped my cheapo nail polish remover to a Sally Hansen one, hoping that that will make a difference too. So far, nothing. I will persevere and hope that eventually there will be some improvement.

For now, here are some not very pretty pictures.

Week 2

Week 2

Week 3

Week 3

See what I mean? There's hardly any difference. :( I'll let you know how I get on next week. 

1 comment:

  1. the food supplements will only affect your new growth, and nails only grow about 1 or 2 mm each month, so you'll have to give it some more time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...