Monday 16 August 2010

My first NOTD

I don't wear nail polish very often, mostly because it chips off my fingernails within a matter of days, sometimes hours. I have thin, bendy nails and nail polish just doesn't stick to them. I usually paint my toes in the summer, but in the winter when they're hidden, they're usually bare. However, I decided to paint my fingernails while painting my toe nails and decided to take pictures. So here it is, my first nail of the day. Can't promise there'll be many, but we'll see. I used Max Factor Nailfinity in 830 Dusky Rose. I love their Lipfinity long lasting lipsticks, so I thought I'd try their nail polish which also promises to be long lasting. So far I don't have any chips, but it's only been 24 hours. No doubt there'll be some tomorrow. Dusky Rose is a lovely shade, it's a muted fuschia colour, not too bright, but definitely noticable. The formula is pretty nice, easy to apply, but I'm not an expert on nail polish and haven't tried many, so don't know how it compares with other - popular - brands. I only used one layer as it's pretty opaque and I hate waiting for ages for my nail polish to dry. I'm also pretty bad at applying, so apologies for that. I do find though that the dry nail polish easily peels off my skin the following morning, so I tend not to bother tidying up the edges. Anyway, here are the pictures, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...