Wednesday 14 July 2010

Rimmel Moisture Renew Bronze Lipstick in Rose Bikini

I'd already owned a few shades from Rimmel's Moisture Renew lipsticks, but during my recent trip to Superdrug I discovered some new shades from the Bronze summer range. These lipsticks have SPF20 to protect your lips from the sun and also collagen to hydrate and condition your lips (or something like that!). I picked up shade number 020 Rose Bikini which is a shimmery peachy pink shade with fine gold shimmer. It's great for summer especially if you only want a sheer wash of colour on your lips. It has a really nice texture, glides on easily and doesn't dry the lips. Not very long lasting, ordinary lipsticks don't last too long on me anyway, probably lasts for about 2 hours without eating. I really like this lipstick, it's a lovely summery shade and the quality is great. It costs £5.99 and there's a 3 for 2 offer at Boots right now, so it's an even better deal. See more photos and swatches after the jump. I'm also wearing Mac In The Groove mineralize eyeshadow trio, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Crash and Guerlain Le 2 mascara in black on my eyes and Mac Stereo Rose mineralize skinfinish on my cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...