Saturday 17 July 2010

Prestige Satin Pearl Lipstick in Fever

You might remember me wearing Prestige's Satin Pearl Lipstick in Fever in this post. I bought it during one of my recent shopping trips after seeing it on one of my favourite blogs, Musings of a Muse. It's a beautiful coral shade, which seems to be very popular this summer, and I certainly really like my corals. According to Boots: "Prestige Satin Pearl Lipstick offers intense colour depth in a lightweight, creamy formula. Comfortable, long wearing shades with moisturizing ingredients keep lips soft and smooth." I have to say, I couldn't agree more. It is creamy, smooth, goes on very nicely and is very moisturising. This is the first lipstick I have tried from Prestige, but I will most certainly go back and check out the other shades soon! See more pictures and comparison swatches after the jump!
Rimmel Rose Bikini (left), Prestige Fever (right)
Fever in the middle in comparison with Mac Crosswires (left) and Mac Jazzed (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...