Friday 9 July 2010

Mac In The Groove + Superglass Look #6

Are you bored of me yet? Don't worry, this is going to be my last look for a while as I'm going to be very busy in the next few days. Anyway, I created a pink and purple look today, my two favourite colours. I used the pink shade from Fresh & Easy and the darker purple shade from Togetherness mineralize eyeshadow trios, and also the lovely purple shade from Hang Loose mineralize blush. I also used Hang Loose on my cheeks and Rose Maiden lipstick (not from this collection, came out in Spring Colour Forecast) with Cherry Electric superglass. I love this lip combo, Rose Maiden is one of my favourite lipsticks and Cherry Electric is a gorgeous shade too! I also used Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Ransom and Guerlain Le 2 mascara in Violet. Hope you like this look. See more pictures including products used after the jump.

1 comment:

  1. oh that's an absolutely gorgeous blend of colors! love this look :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...