Wednesday 7 July 2010

Mac In The Groove + Superglass Look #4

Here we go again. Today's look was created using Soften The Mood eyeshadow trio and Happy Together mineralize blush. I know I have used the blush already, but I was in a major hurry this morning, so just grabbed it. I do love it very much anyway, it is a gorgeous peachy nude blush. I didn't use any of the lipsticks or superglasses I got from these collections, because I don't think any of them would really suit this look, so I opted for Sequin lipstick from the permanent line. I also used Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Electric on the lower lashline, No 7 Stay Perfect liquid eyeliner in turquoise above the upper lashline, and Givenchy Phenomen'eyes waterproof mascara in Water Turquoise. And this is what I ended up with. I absolutely love the middle shade of the trio, it's described as pearly rose by Mac, but it's more beige (similar to the lighter half of Happy Together), but in any case it is a beautiful highlighter. I think this trio is my second favourite so far. See more photos after the jump.

5 comments:

  1. Do you think Happy Together is a must-have? still thinking it over. I ordered stereo rose and have by candlelight already.

    pretty look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a really pretty blush and will work well on lighter skintones. It won't show up much on darker skintones, but could make a nice highlighter I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I was wondering the same thing about Happy Together. I did buy it but I haven't received yet. I'm NC35-40, you think it'll work on me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not an expert on dark skintones, but I hope it'll work on you as it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love this look! I think I need that eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...