Tuesday 6 July 2010

Mac In The Groove + Superglass Look #3

As promised earlier, this week I'm working on looks using mainly products from In The Groove and Superglass, so here is another look I've created. Today's look was created by using Fresh & Easy mineralize eyeshadow trio, Band of Roses mineralize blush, By Candlelight mineralize skinfinish, Go For It lipstick and Superflash! superglass. I also used Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Gunmetal on my lower lashline and Guerlain Le 2 mascara in black on my lashes. So far Fresh & Easy has been my favourite of the mineralize eyeshadow trios from this collection (although I'm yet to try a few more of them). The colours are just lovely and work together really well, there's no too dark or too light shade, and the texture is just as smooth and buttery as the other eyeshadows in this collection. Unfortunately though I'm not loving Go For It. For a Creemsheen it doesn't go on very evenly at all, I really struggled with applying it. One coat was just too light and uneven, put more on and it's too dark. I used Superflash! superglass on top of it which did help to smooth it out and make the colour more wearable though. In this look I also used By Candlelight mineralize skinfinish that I'd already owned from Warm & Cosy collection. It is a lovely highlighter and I would recommend getting it if you don't have it. It's just gorgeous and would work well on all skintones. Without further ado, here's some pictures of the look I created. Enjoy!
See more pictures of this look and products used to create it.

3 comments:

  1. The Go for It lipstick and Superglass works well together. Gives your lips a berry-ish tinge :) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! I love your eye look! I'm surprised the lipstick appears more pink than purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, go for it looks really dark on you! more plummy than bright purple-ish :P gorgeous nevertheless :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...